Sunday, March 4, 2012

Our Little Fashionista!

Our little fashionista really loves her jewelry! I was getting ready to go somewhere last week, and when I looked at her I discovered she had every bracelet she owns on which went all the way up to her elbows on both arms and then some. I had her choose two...one for each arm...and she had to check out her look on the oven door. Here she is striking a pose...
Ready to head out!
Here are the girls on another day. The white furry vest is a favorite around here. One of the first things she asks me when she gets up is, "What day is today?" I'll answer what day it is, then she'll say, "Okay! It's Monday? Then comes Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday!" She does this every day! Next comes, "What is on our list today, Mommy?" meaning where do we have to go. She likes the whole rundown step by step. Many mornings she'll also ask, "What did you pick out for me to wear today?" Seriously! She is almost four years old and she still lets me pick out her clothes...almost all of the time. Yay! That makes Mommy happy. I love putting together the outfits and deciding what is best on a swim day vs. a dance class day etc...Occasionally she'll tell me she doesn't want to wear something, so I'll give her two choices. I also do that for coats and shoes. It is funny when I say, "Rachel, black shoes or black boots? You can pick." She'll respond with, "Let me think about it for a moment." I actually hear that for practically every single decision she has to make! Then she'll say, "I thought about it. I decided black shoes and black boots. Both!" Um, no...one or the other or Mommy picks. That works:).  I think the following is my new favorite picture of the two of them...
So I actually started this post a week ago!
I just couldn't get my pics to upload.
We need to add a ...
"HAPPY BIRHDAY, GRANDMA!!!!"
to the post now!
If you are reading this...
We love you!
We hope you had a great day!
We called on Monday and Tuesday.
Hope you got our messages.
Miss You...
Big hugs from all of us!
Presents are on the way, so we'll save that for another post...

1 comment:

Lea said...

I am completely jealous that R lets you pick her clothes (and she always looks gorgeous). I haven't picked out anything for G for about a year. Not even pajamas. She even has opinions on underwear! My Mum says I was the same way!