"Before you were
conceived,
I wanted you.
Before you were
born,
I loved you.
Before you were
here an hour,
I would die for you.
This is the Miracle of
a Mother's Love."
~Maureen Hawkins
"Once in awhile,
right in the middle
of an ordinary life,
love gives us a fairy tale."
~ Author Unknown
"In this life
we cannot do
great things.
We can only do
small things
with great love. "
~ Mother Teresa
"There is
no friendship,
no love,
like that of a parent
for a child."
~ Henry Ward Beecher
"Fall asleep love,
loved by me...
for I know love,
I am loved by thee."
~ Robert Browning
I once thought I'd never get the chance to be a Mommy. Now I hear those precious words every day. It sounds more like "Mom-Mom" but precious nonetheless. I am a "stay at home" Mommy who is enjoying every moment of parenthood. I may be a bit more tired and disorganized than I used to be, but it is definitely worth it. That all seems so unimportant every time I hear my daughter's giggle and see her beautiful smile.
The journey to building our family was a long one...and after many years of disappointments, loss and indescribable sadness...we are a fab little fam of four. Our beautiful baby girl fills our hearts with a love that is unlike any other, lights up our every day, and makes us very proud to be her Mommy & Daddy. We feel so blessed with this gift...our daughter.
It is quite the adventure! Rachel and her doggy, Sheena, keep this Mommy and Daddy very busy...and very happy!
2 comments:
what a beautiful birthday celebration!! i love having parties...looks like someone else does too! :)
can you come down and plan milo's 1st birthday party??! :) this is beautiful!! :) what a lucky little girl. :)
those cupcakes look DELISH!!!!
Post a Comment