March 18th was the official BIG day...Rachel's 1st Birthday!
I had hoped to sit down and write a beautiful, reflective post that evening on my new blog, but...never got the chance:) As I mentioned below, that week and the one following were very busy and there was little or no time for blogging, emailing, or even much reflection. I could barely keep up with my friends on FB and Resolve:) So I will just take the time now to wish our sweet Baby Girl a very Happy Birthday and share some pics from that evening. She had lots of fun entertaining us with her Learn & Groove Music Table. She had received several presents by then, so we let her open the ones from out-of-town guests who were unable to attend the birthday party. I have included one from her Aunt Dana & Uncle Jim...she loves the Princess sippy cup:)...Mommy loves the "polite" Tea Party set and all the "daisy" outfits...so cute:)...
"Happy First Birthday, Sweetheart!"
Love, Hugs & Kisses ~ Daddy, Mommy & Sheena
I had hoped to sit down and write a beautiful, reflective post that evening on my new blog, but...never got the chance:) As I mentioned below, that week and the one following were very busy and there was little or no time for blogging, emailing, or even much reflection. I could barely keep up with my friends on FB and Resolve:) So I will just take the time now to wish our sweet Baby Girl a very Happy Birthday and share some pics from that evening. She had lots of fun entertaining us with her Learn & Groove Music Table. She had received several presents by then, so we let her open the ones from out-of-town guests who were unable to attend the birthday party. I have included one from her Aunt Dana & Uncle Jim...she loves the Princess sippy cup:)...Mommy loves the "polite" Tea Party set and all the "daisy" outfits...so cute:)...
"Happy First Birthday, Sweetheart!"
Love, Hugs & Kisses ~ Daddy, Mommy & Sheena







No comments:
Post a Comment