Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Another HOT one!

You can't tell by the look on Rachel's face, but today was another skorcher up here in the beautful Pacific Northwest! We are experiencing record-breaking hot temperatures this week, or should I say month!? Ick! This is so not my kind of weather. Right now, at 10pm on Tuesday night, our thermostat reads 88 degrees...in our house! No pool, no air conditioning, two ceiling fans and two small table fans...just ick! Rachel and I went out to lunch today and then hung out at Kohl's for a while:)...I know, there are other cool places we could go but we chose to hit some clearance racks at Kohl's. After some shopping...found four pretty little sundresses for next year for Rachel...we stopped home and picked up Sheena. Then we headed over to Costco to fill up the gas tank in the Tahoe...GREAT air conditioning in that vehicle:)...and I took the girls to Dairy Queen for a treat. They're predicting temperatures in the low 100's tomorrow! Ick! On the bright side, some pics from tonight...



Mommy said it's time to go up the steps for a bath! Yay! So cute, looks like she's listening attentively..."You said BATH right, Mommy? Ooh...I love taking a bath!" Must stop to hug the doggy:)...this one melts a Mommy's heart...so sweet... Heading upstairs... Making sure Mommy is coming... Ready for Mommy to start the bath water... Making sure it is okay... Splishin' & Splashin'... Readin' & Relaxin'... The End!
Now it's "Pajama Time"!...

2 comments:

Lea said...

Lori, she is just the sweetest thing I have ever seen. You two are just magic together.
Lea (Resolve BB)

Jamie said...

ugh, that sounds hot. :( at least here we have A/C ~ even if it means holing up inside for the summer! glad you are finding some ways to stay cool!

i wanted to ask you where you bought rachel's bathtub. i've been looking for one like that, but hers is really cute! :)