Monday, September 7, 2009
So sweet or should I say SOUR!
Baby likes lemons?! After dinner this evening Rachel was signing "more, please" over and over and pointing at the table. I looked over and realized she was pointing at a plate of lemon slices. Well, okay...so I gave her one. She immediately put it in her mouth, then pulled it out and did one of those sour, scrunched up face looks with the little shiver at the end. I just laughed out loud. So funny to watch. Of course, I grabbed my camera and tried to get a picture of it. She put it in her mouth several more times and made little faces, but nothing I could really catch with the camera. Here is what I did get. It is so cute how Sheena is looking on. I didn't even realize it at the time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
that's hilarious! i think we've had some lemon lovers in our family too! :) i remember going to a mexican food restaurant and the kiddos would take the lemons out of the ice teas and suck on them.....not sure what the draw is, but..... :)
Post a Comment