Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy Happy Birthday, Rachel!!

The big day is here!
Happy Birthday to our darling girl!



3 comments:

Carissa said...

Happy Birthday Miss Rachel! I hope you had a wonderful day!

I LOVE the birthday hat! Did you make that Lori? It is adorable. You are so lucky to have such a cute little girl that you get to dote over and dress up in pretty pink frilly hats.

I can't wait to see more pictures of her birthday festivities.

Lori/RachelsMommy said...

Carissa, no I ordered it from an Etsy site along with a monogrammed onesie for her pink and brown tutu! We are doing her portrais in a few days. I will definitely share:)...Thanks for you comments:)...

Suzi said...

Happy Birthday sweet Rachel! I hope you're having a wonderful time at the space needle today! And thank you Lori for sharing all these pictures--what a great little party you had! Those cupcakes look heavenly!
-Suzi and Dashiell