Saturday, January 22, 2011

Dear Santa!

So many posts, so little time! I have actually been waking up in the middle of the night with visions of posts composing in my head. So frustrating when all I want to do is SLEEP! Then daylight comes and I just do not get a chance to sit down and actually compose them onto the computer. Perhaps after I use all my Shutterfly giftcards...4 in all that expire at the end of this month...I can dedicate more time to blog posting! It's okay to be sharing Christmas pics in February, right?! Anyway, here I am sitting on the sofa with a mound of folded laundry in front of me that needs put away, I have a stinkin' awful sore throat that has me really irritated as I do not want January to turn out to be all about being sick!, there is so much to do around the house and all I want to do is play with my picture files and post to the bog and read my friends' blogs etc... Sharing some pictures of Rachel writing her letter to Santa this year.

Creating a literary masterpiece for Santa!
Sometimes it takes two pens!
My little letter writer...

The finished product which she told me says:
Dear Santa,
I would like some yellow, blue, and orange
m&ms for Christmas!
Two Please!
Rachel Powers
2 1/2
I like to play!
I like to play games!

Santa must have been listening as she DID receive m&ms in all colors, 
some games
and lots of other fun toys! 

No comments: