Monday, January 24, 2011

Testing 1 - 2 - 3...

I have been trying and trying to figure out how to share some video on the blog. I love seeing the videos my blogging friend's share and wanted to share as well. Is there some secret easier way? OMGoodness! I had a hard time. I really wanted a direct upload to Blogger, but I ended up going through YouTube. Any tips, friends? Is there a better, easier way? Help!

Anyway...this is the first snippet of video I took back in May when I got my little Flip camera for Mother's Day. I have tons of video from our Sony that records in Hi-8, but I have no idea how to share that. At least this goes straight into the computer. Excuse the mess in the background. I was packing for our big move in June and the house was a bit of a disaster. Rachel would have been just a little over 2 years old here. She got so excited when she made the recorder produce a sound...

Oh, and you have to scroll down to turn the volume off on the background music. Sorry...

1 comment:

Lea said...

So sweet! I love hearing your voice and R's giggles!! More, more, more!!

Oh, we upload to youtube and link them into blogger. That's what my techie hubby came up with, so I assume it's the best way!