I packed her a lunch of a grilled cheese sandwich, carrot slices and mandarin orange slices. She always eats her main course and veggies first, then her fruit is her "dessert". Well, at one point I looked away to take a sip of my tea, and when I looked back at her she had a handful of her oranges. She was just watching me with them clutched in her hand and I said, "It's okay, sweetheart, you can have your oranges now if you want." She let them go and just put one juicy chunk into her mouth. Juice went everywhere:), so I used the edge of her bib and gently wiped her mouth and chin. She continued eating. She's pretty neat and methodical and eats a piece of grilled cheese sandwich, then a carrot slice, then a chunk of her orange etc...Well, the juice dripped down her chin again...she just looked at me...picked up the edge of her bib and wiped it off...chin and mouth!!! I just laughed! This of course prompted some loud, giggle laughs from her which then drew more attention:).
Are they always this adorable because I have to say everything she does is just too darn cute! I have to be careful though because she is in total "Imitate Mama" mode! Apparently I clear my throat too much (allergies maybe?), so now she is always clearing her throat and she is very serious about it! Just makes me laugh...prompting lots of giggles...oh, and she's very good at fake coughing...my cough is real!
Here are two pictures of her brushing her hair after her bath yesterday:)...
A few more pictures from yesterday...Thursday.
We went over and had lunch with Da-Da and a co-worker and her daughter.
We really enjoyed it! I cannot believe how tall she looks in the last picture here!
This was the first time I put sandals on her and she was completely preoccupied with them. 








1 comment:
she is just so stinkin cute Lori! :) it must be so fun to have a little partner who loves you SO much! :)
Post a Comment