Lots of ducks and geese!
The babies were just too cute... 
Going for a swim...
Mommy & The Girls...
Daddy & The Girls...
Just a little added thought for my birthday post. I was feeling a little "grumpy" yesterday. I enjoy birthdays but am always bummed about getting older like I mentioned. Well, I was reading one of my favorite blogs today and came across this quote...
"Do not regret growing older.
It is a privilege denied to many."
I know she occasionally checks my blog too and I just wanted to say thank you to Kimberly for including this on her blog today. It made me pause and realize just how fortunate I am to be getting older...adding so many wonderful experiences and memories along the way...and meeting special friends where you least expect it...thank you for your meaningful and thought-provoking words...







1 comment:
oh lori....:-).... how funny, i was thinking "oh how wierd...i just blogged about that"...and then i saw your little message! :-)
it is a very good reminder isn't it?
enjoy your new year.....all the memory making!
hugs,
kimberly
Post a Comment