Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy Birthday, Jim/Uncle Jim!!!

Today I want to wish a very "Happy Birthday" to a guy whom I have called many different things in the past 25 or so years! Let's see...friend, big teddy bear, Gumby, Jim, my sister's boyfriend, my sister's fiance', my sister's husband, brother-in-law, my parent's other son-in-law, and Rachel's Uncle Jim! (did I miss any?) Oh, yeah, and I also call him whenever I have a question about Music! :-) Yes, he is the expert in all things Music. He's pretty good at the Movie stuff too, but I tend to call my Dad for those questions:)...

Anyway, Jim...

A Very Happy Birthday to you from your
Seattle Family!
We Love Ya!!!
Wishing you many, many more.


Hope you enjoy my photo tribute to you! Your amazing, always upbeat, happy personality definitely shines in all. These are a few of my favorites...


First time meeting your niece.
April 2008 ~ 1 month old
(remember how nervous you were when Dana & I left her with you to go put money in the parking meter:))

An almost complete family shot with the new baby. Look who's holding the baby! Rachel's first trip to Houston.
October 2008 ~ 7 months old

Rachel's second trip to Houston.
September 2009 ~ 18 months old
Classic!
This is awesome!!!

1 comment:

Kerri Kreidler Serfling said...

Happy Birthday, Jim!!!!