Saturday, February 27, 2010

Happy Birthday To You, MOM!

Happy Birthday to a Very Special Mom and Grandma!

We hope you had a wonderful day for your birthday, Mom!I wish I had the talent for writing beautiful poetry. I know I have shared some lovely Mother and Grandmother quotes with you lately. I have decided to select a poem by which to honor you on your birthday. I hope you find the words as meaningful as I did when I came across it. I found some pictures too! I hope you enjoy my photo tribute to you on your Special Day! We Love You!


Mom & Dad
Houston, TX ~ September 2009

"If your baby is "beautiful and perfect, never cries or fusses, sleeps on schedule and burps on demand, an angel all the time", you're the Grandma."
~ Teresa Bloomingdale



A photo that is very special to me...
Rachel meeting her grandparents for the very first time!
Seattle, WA ~ April 2008
"It is as Grandmothers that our Mothers come into the fullness of their Grace."
~ Christopher Morley
Mothers & Daughters...

I Celebrate Your Life

Mom, your birthday means so much to me,
To have you in my life another year.
The time I spend enfolded in your love,
Each day, each moment is so dear.
I cherish the special bond we have,
You lift my spirit in so many ways.
I celebrate your life; I honor you,
And send to you my love and care and praise.
~Author unknown


Grandma, Grandpa & Grandbaby!
Virginia ~ June 2008

Mothers & Daughters...again...

Norfolk, VA ~ June 2008

Mom with her little love, Rachel.

Seattle, WA ~ July/August 2008

Mom and her children and grandchild...priceless:).

Mom, Lori, Dana & Jamie
& Sweet Rachel, of course.
Houston Zoo ~ September 2009

Mom with Dad & Rachel.

Houston Zoo ~ September 2009
Mom & a sleepy Rachel.
Houston Zoo ~ September 2009

Rachel with Grandma

Ohio ~ Christmas 2009

I love seeing you look as happy as you do in each of these pictures. You smile the most when surrounded by Daddy, all of your Children and your Darling Granddaughter. It is always obvious as to what is important to you. The love shows on your face. We Love You, Too! I leave you with a quote that means a lot to me...


"It was when I had my first child that I understood how much my Mother loved me."
~ Unknown Author

No comments: