Testing the water... 
"I think it's ready, Mommy!"
Up from nap and ready for a swim...
She played in the pool a bit, then got out, then back in, then out several more times (Mommy got pretty wet too:))!
First swim...ever...
All done...for now...
She seemed to enjoy the grass and even did something I feel is difficult to do...she walked (holding on:)) all over the patio...ouch! Our concrete has the little stones in it for texture and it hurts the bottom of our feet. Rachel did not seem to mind at all! She even got down at one point and started to crawl! I picked her up as I did not want to have to put band-aids all over her knees. It was fun though. She was outside a long time and just really seemed to love it! Afterwards..it was an animal cracker and applesauce snack then a two hour nap! She's starting to drink more water from the sippy. I think she likes the ice cubes:). A few more pics...
Some cool shades...
I'm glad she enjoyed eating outside and playig outside...her little picnic table is coming this week:)...now...if I can just figure out where to hang a swing...







1 comment:
yay! how fun ~ baby's first swim! :) looks like she really enjoyed it. low 80's....ahhhh....that sounds so nice. :) it's been way too hot here already.
it really is amazing how unaffected these little ones are when it comes to walking on rocks or rough surfaces. i'm amazed at my niece and nephews walking around on all of this rock around here ~ doesn't phase them in the least! :)
i absolutely love the "peace" photo!! that's priceless ~ and quite a GOOD peace sign i must say! :)
Post a Comment