A smile is the light in the window of your face that tells people you're at home.
~Author Unknown
I came across this quote while browsing today.
When I read it...
this picture immediately came to mind...
Rachel was almost 3 weeks old in this picture.
I was trying a bunch of her little outfits
on her to see if any fit.
Nothing in 0-3 months ended up fitting for awhile,
but she looked so sweet in this.
I just propped her up on one of the afghans
her Grandma made for her,
tucked the excess material under her from the clothes
and started snapping pictures.
This is my favorite from the bunch.
Maybe she was letting me know that she knew she was home...







2 comments:
sweet sweet memories....and love the photos of her first swim....here in arizona...imagine these little ones get acquainted with swimming pools from pretty much the day they are born.....just a way to survive! :-)
hugs,
kimberly
that last sentence brought tears to my eyes....what a wonderful feeling ~ our babies are home. :)
Post a Comment