Wow, this little munchkin wears herself out (and me a bit:)). She sleeps about 11 - 12 hours a night and takes two naps each day. It is so cute now because she loves to climb the steps. So I just started picking up her blankie and saying "Rachel, do you want to crawl up the stairs and go take a nap (or go to bed)?" She gets all excited and just flies over to the stairs...in crawling mode, of course. She crawls right up, pausing for just a moment to peek at the TV from between the rails, and goes straight to her room. Sometimes she pauses briefly to look at her pictures on the wall. I usually let her push the button a few times on her musical activity toy and we read a book. Today the story before nap was "Daddy Hugs", gosh that's a cute one:). Here are a few pictures I just ran up and took when I checked on her...so precious...my heart just melts when I look at her. Watching her sleep is something I love to do. She looks so peaceful...she did open her eyes for a second as you'll see in the one picture, but then closed them and went right back to sleep. I probably should have waited a little longer before taking a pic...
Sleeping so peacefully...
Oops...Mommy's camera made too much noise!
Back to sleep...
Our wall of Baby Rachel close-ups:) She likes to look at them and point to herself.
I have lots more but only nine would fit on the wall:)...







2 comments:
she looks like she is growing!!!!! taller?...doesn't take them long, does it?
xo
so sweet.....ahhhhh....sleep. :)
we have framed photos of milo just like that in his room. :) great idea!!! :)
Post a Comment