I have been posting a lot lately. It may be hard to keep up:). But it is hard to resist the opportunity to share my pictures. I just love taking them! Here are some random shots I took today. BR, Before Rachel, I used to take tons and tons of pictures of Sheena:). Somehow she tolerated it. I still try to take a lot of her, but I definitely take way more of Rachel. I'm not sure if Sheena is happy about that or feels a little left out? So tonight while the two of us were hanging out I took some new pics of my precious pup. I just took the shots below a few minutes ago then had to laugh at how much they reminded me of the sleeping post I just did of Rachel yesterday.
Sheena Sweet Sheena ~ 7 years + 5 months old

Sleeping Puppy

A little disturbed by the flash...

And she's out again...

Near the end of dinner...
"Hey, Mama, there you are with that camera again!"

"I LOVE Watermelon! and nobody can convince me otherwise!" (She looks so serious:))
1 comment:
awwwww.yes, watermelon is GOOD!! :)
those are sweet pics of sheena girl. :) our molly is 7 years + 7.5 months. :) They are so close in age! :)I used to be the same way with molly and taking photos ~ poor girl, she probably feels so left out now. :(
Post a Comment